PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Olivier Francois, head of Fiat's Lancia premium brand, said on Thursday the marque had a market share of at least 4 percent in Italy in September. "We had a minimum 4 percent in a difficult market," Francois said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Lancia had at least 4 pct of Italy mkt in Sept-head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.