GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s, Land Rover brand expects to make "good profit" for the second year in a row in 2006, the division's managing director, Matthew Taylor, said on Tuesday. The profitability of the brand that is part of Ford's European luxury brands dubbed Premier Automotive Groups has been spotty in recent years. "We made robust profit last year," he told Reuters in an interview on the sidelines of the Geneva motor show. "I did expect us to make good profit again ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Land Rover will have "good" profit in '06-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642