PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Maserati's new boss confirmed on Thursday the aim of Fiat's luxury sports-car division to break even next year with the launch of two new cars as it sought to reposition the brand and boost production. At his first news conference since taking the job on Sept. 22, Roberto Ronchi also confirmed to reporters at the Paris Auto Show the money-losing division's aim of turning a profit in 2008. Repeating the words of his predecessor, Karl-Heinz Kalbfell, Ronchi said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Maserati reiterates 2007 break-even target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642