By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp. said it aimed to improve sales and profits in Europe by expanding in emerging markets such as Russia and Ukraine, where demand is strong for high-profit, off-road vehicles. "Western Europe, like Japan, is a very saturated market," President Osamu Masuko told Reuters in an interview at the Paris auto show on Thursday. "But we have very high expectations for growth in new markets in Eastern ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-M'bishi Motors looks to new markets for Europe growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642