PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler expects sales of its Mercedes-Benz cars to equal last year's level in 2004, helped by its revamped A-class small car, Mercedes Car Group chief Juergen Hubbert reiterated on Thursday. "The new A-class model will enable us to reach last year's good sales results," Hubbert said at the Paris auto show.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Mercedes chief reaffirms '04 Mercedes-Benz forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642