GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - European sales at DaimlerChrysler's premium Mercedes Car Group division were pleasing in February after a weak start to the year, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told reporters on Tuesday. "February is developing very pleasantly in general," he told reporters at the Geneva car show when asked if European sales of Mercedes-Benz and Smart small cars had picked up this month. According to figures from European industry group ACEA, new car registrations for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Mercedes Feb sales in Europe pleasing-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642