PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) said on Thursday it was sticking to its goal of selling 260,000 vehicles in Europe in the business year to next March despite a 13 percent fall in sales last month. "August was really just a hiccup due to a sharp drop in Germany, but we're expecting a big jump in the UK this month and that should boost the overall sale figure," Osamu Masuko, MMC's managing director in charge of overseas operations, told Reuters. "We'll also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Mitsubishi Motors sticks to Europe sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.