GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp expects to boost sales in the United States to 240,000 units thanks to a full range of new products it is rolling out, its President Osamu Masuko told Reuters at the Geneva car show. Asked when he thought Mitsubishi could hit its U.S. sales target, he said: "maybe in five years. It is not so easy". He said he saw sales rising to 180,000 in 2007 from nearly 125,000 last year. He said he was not interested in becoming a strategic partner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Mitsubishi Mtrs sees US sales rising to 240,000 units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642