PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - A top executive at Nissan Motor Co said on Friday a rise in operating profit margin in Europe to four or five percent for Japan's third-largest automaker was possible if it kept to its strategy of cutting costs and boosting efficiency. Patrick Pelata, Nissan's executive vice president and member of the board, told Reuters in an interview that while Nissan's primary aim in Europe was to post a profit on a consolidated basis, it had the potential to compete on an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Nissan says 4-5 pct margin in Europe possible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642