By Tom Pfeiffer PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co expects its new Micra compact car to spur an increase in European profits in the Japanese automaker's current fiscal year, President Carlos Ghosn said on Friday. Nissan, whose financial year ends next March, returned to profit in Europe last year after it merged some operations with French partner Renault SA to cut costs, and reined in its market share ambitions to target only profitable growth. Former Renault executive Ghosn, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Nissan's Ghosn sees higher 2002 profits in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.