* Nissan's Infiniti, Daimler to discuss matter on Oct. 2 * Agreement would relate to existing Daimler car, engine * Daimler, Renault-Nissan signed partnership this year PARIS, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Infiniti, the luxury brand of Japan's Nissan Motor Co Ltd , will hold talks with Daimler about sharing an existing Daimler car platform and its engines, a senior executive said on Wednesday. Colin Dodge, Nissan's executive vice president and chairman Africa, Middle East, India and Europe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Nissan's Infiniti may use Daimler car, engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.