GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Peugeot aims to sell 500,000 units in 2007 of its 207 compact car that received its world premiere at the Geneva international auto show in Geneva here on Tuesday. "This new model will help us reach our objectives of regaining volume growth (in 2006) in west Europe and continued growth outside west Europe. Sales in France and Switzerland will start on April 6 and we aim to sell 500,000 units in 2007," Peugeot brand manager Frederic Saint-Geours told a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Peugeot aims to sell 500,000 of its 207 car in '07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642