By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen said it would decide later this year where in Russia to set up an assembly plant, either on its own or with a partner, to cater for the Russian market and surrounding countries. Jean-Marc Nicolle, strategy director at the world's seventh and Europe's second-largest automaker, told Reuters on Thursday the company had applied to Russian authorities for a permit in the summer. "We are now studying where to set up a plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Peugeot to decide on Russian plant later this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.