MILAN, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Pininfarina has postponed showing the public the prototype of its electric car after putting itself up for sale to solve its debt problems, a source close to the Italian car designer and contract manufacturer said. Pininfarina had planned to show it at next week's auto show in Geneva but decided instead to put on the stand the same concept car that it unveiled at the Paris show in October, the source told Reuters on Monday on condition of anonymity. A prototype ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Pininfarina delays electric car prototype unveiling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.