* Geneva auto show opens to media on March 1, public March 3 * Carmakers to switch focus briefly from emerging mkt sales * More and more premieres set to take place outside Europe By Gilles Guillaume and Helen Massy-Beresford GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Carmakers gathering in Geneva this week are scrambling to boost their presence in booming emerging regions, as they showcase the new models they hope will boost their share of Europe's flat market at the auto show. European car sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-PREVIEW-Geneva launches remain in focus, for now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642