* Paris Auto Show opens to media on Sept 30, public on Oct 2 * Industry watchers to focus on Europe demand prospects * Carmakers will show off models designed to win over China * Green technologies on display as CO2 legislation tightens By Helen Massy-Beresford PARIS, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Carmakers gathering in Paris this week will show off the cars they hope will win them access to booming emerging markets like China, while industry watchers seek clues on how the recovery is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-PREVIEW-Post-crisis Paris to look beyond Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.