GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen Peugeot and German counterpart BMW plan to invest 100 million euros in a hybrid technology joint venture, the two companies said on Monday. Established carmakers are looking to joint ventures and partnerships to share the costs of developing new technologies to meet tightening emissions legislation and win over customers in the face of growing competition from newer players. The joint venture, "BMW Peugeot Citroen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-PSA, BMW to invest 100 mln eur in hybrid JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.