By Marcel Michelson GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is tempted by the United States but Chief Executive Jean-Martin Folz said it was too soon to make a decision to enter the market there. "There is a very strong temptation within PSA Peugeot Citroen to enter the U.S. market and one day we will. But it is too soon to take a decision, I hope we will make that decision in a not too distant future" Folz told reporters at the Geneva international motor show. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-PSA Peugeot boss "tempted by U.S. market"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.