PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - July and August were 'bad' months for PSA Peugeot Citroen and the result for the financial year 2006 will largely depend on the evolution of sales in west Europe, chief executive Jean-Martin Folz told reporters on Wednesday. "I have the sales results for July and August and they were bad, for the second half the sales for September and October are very important but I do not have the details yet. For the full year result much will depend on our sales in Europe," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW -PSA's Folz says July and August were 'bad"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642