By Tom Pfeiffer PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Renault SA hopes to revive flagging fortunes with the batch of new cars it will display at the Paris motor show this week, but the jury is still out over whether the quirky vehicles will catch on with consumers. It has been a painful few years for Renault as domestic competitor PSA Peugeot Citroen spewed out a succession of hit designs that gnawed away at its market share just as its own more limited offering started to show its age. Now ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Renault eyes revenge with quirky new product range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642