By Marcel Michelson GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - French car group Renault says it needs to change some ingrained habits and cut the time to bring out new models, as it gears up for no less than 26 launches in 2007-09 and re-entry into the luxury segment. "It is amazing to see what savings can be made by changing the way you do things," Patrick Blain, executive vice president sales and marketing at Renault , said on Tuesday. He told reporters at the Geneva international motor show that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW - Renault says needs to change habits to improve" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.