By Tom Pfeiffer PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault SA expects its European sales to decline by around two percent this year as it grabs a bigger share of a shrinking market, Executive Vice President Pierre-Alain de Smedt said. "Our market share is increasing across Europe, so we will see a decline that is less than the market average," de Smedt told Reuters in an interview on Thursday at the Paris motor show. "We will nonetheless still be down by about two percent, or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Renault sees 2002 European sales down about 2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642