MAKUHARI, Japan, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Renault Chairman Louis Schweitzer said on Thursday that he expects the French auto maker's operating margin to top four percent in 2004, up from its target of 3.5-four percent this year. "We look for an operating margin in 2004 above four percent," he told reporters during a roundtable interview at the Tokyo Motor Show. He also said the rollout of the revamped Megane cars would help margins next year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Renault sees 2004 op profit above 4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642