By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent FRANKFURT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Asian carmakers' growing might on Europe's eastern flank will serve as a troubling reminder for rivals at next week's Geneva auto show that crushing competitive pressure in the sector shows no sign of letting up. Hundreds of thousands of cars will each year churn off Asian companies' assembly lines in central and eastern Europe before the decade is out, twisting the thumbscrews on Europe's mass carmakers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Rising Asian might hangs over Geneva car show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.