By Poornima Gupta GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp.'s Saab brand is focusing on increasing global sales, a key measure that will make the Scandinavian brand profitable, the division's Managing Director Jan-Ake Jonsson said on Tuesday. "Key priority for us right now is to increase sales, that's what is going to take Saab to profitability," Jonsson told Reuters in an interview on the sidelines of the Geneva motor show. "Since 2003, we have reduced our structural costs by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Saab chief says increasing global sales is key" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642