GUANGZHOU, China, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp Ltd is on schedule to manufacture and sell its MG 6 sedan in Britain in the first quarter of next year, its president said on Monday. SAIC was still in discussion with General Motors Co to gain access to GM's sales network in Britain, Chen Hong told Reuters ahead of the 2010 week-long Guangzhou Auto Show, which will kick off on Tuesday. Chen said SAIC had yet to finalise its sales target for 2011, but when asked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-SAIC says on schedule to make, sell MG 6 sedan in UK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.