* Scion to introduce first fresh products since 2007 * Scion sales fell 49 percent in 2009 * Scion sales down 20 percent first two months 2010 By Soyoung Kim NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - The Scion brand of Toyota Motor Corp will rebound to sales nearing 100,000 vehicles in the United States by 2011, Jack Hollis, vice president of Scion said on Wednesday. Helping to boost sales in 2011 will be the introduction of a minicar and a freshening of the six-year-old tC sports coupe, said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Scion sales will near 100,000 in 2011:CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.