* Tesla a 'tightly integrated supplier' on electric Rav4 * Tesla sees 'good chance' initial Rav4s built at NUMMI * Tesla has capital to bring Model S to market, on track By David Bailey PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Electric carmaker Tesla Motors will serve as a key supplier to Toyota Motor Corp under its agreement with the Japanese automaker to build an electric Rav4 SUV, Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk said on Thursday. Musk, whose company was listed in June, said there was "a good ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Tesla supplies Toyota on electric Rav4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642