Feb 27 (Reuters) - The annual Geneva Motor Show opens next week [ID:nLQ68559], with new product launches set to go ahead despite the industry crisis that has already brought production cuts, job losses and government bailouts and looks set to lead to a major structural overhaul. Below is a timeline of some of the events in the crisis. Jul. 22 2008 - Nissan Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn says he does not see U.S. auto sales recovering in 2009, after a sharp fall in 2008. [ID:nN22325643] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-TIMELINE-The industry crisis so far" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.