PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. will aim to double sales of its Lexus luxury models in Europe over the next several years by adding more models and cultivating an image of top quality and fuel efficiency that it enjoys in the United States, a top official said on Thursday. "We need more competitive products for the Lexus brand in Europe," Tadashi Arashima, chief executive officer of Toyota Motor Marketing Europe (TMME) told Reuters in an interview at the sidelines of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Toyota aims to double Lexus sales in Europe soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642