PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The President of Toyota Motor Marketing Europe said on Thursday that he was confident of selling one million vehicles in Europe by 2005, significantly more than the company's annual sales target. Akira Imai told Reuters in an interview that the company's official target of 800,000 units in sales by 2005 was modest and that barring any market crash, he was confident that sales could reach the one million unit mark. Toyota, Japan's largest automaker, has said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Toyota confident of 1 mln Europe vehicle sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642