* Exec: 'minor' incentives changes on a regional basis * Other automakers followed Toyota incentive lead in March By Deepa Seetharaman NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp brand sales chief Bob Carter hinted on Wednesday that the automaker would extend sales incentives beyond April 5, but he did not offer specifics. Carter said the automaker would announce its sales plan next Tuesday, the day after current offers are scheduled to expire. "We will announce the April ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Toyota hints at extension of sales incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.