* To add at least 10 new hybrid models in Europe by 2013 * Sees Europe sales up 10 pct in 2011 * Sees hybrids making up 20 pct of Europe sales by 2013 * Europe ops made money in Oct-Dec, 1st time in 3 years * Aims for positive free cash flow in FY2011, profits in FY2012 By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp expects the addition of at least 10 new hybrid models to help drive a rise in European sales to 1 million vehicles by 2013 or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Toyota: hybrids to fuel Europe sales to 1 mln by 2014" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642