GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp expects sales in Europe of its premium Lexus brand to rise to 65,000 units by 2010 from around 45,000 this year, Toyota Motor Europe Executive Vice-President Takis Athanasopoulos told Reuters on Tuesday. He said European sales of its Prius hybrid were set to advance to around 25,000 this year from 19,000 last year, but could be higher if enough cars were made available to meet demand. "Our sales plan is to increase to 25,000," he said at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Toyota sees Lexus European sales advance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.