(Adds background) GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium Audi brand increased car sales in the first two months of this year by a fifth to 131,000 vehicles, even before the hotly anticipated launch of its Q7 offroader in March. "We're well on track to realise a record year," Audi sales chief Ralph Weyler told reporters during the Geneva motor show on Tuesday. In February, sales rose by 13 percent to some 62,000 units. On Monday evening, rival BMW reported unit sales at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Audi grows deliveries by a fifth in Jan-Feb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642