(Adds details, background, shares) PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - BMW , the world's biggest maker of premium cars, reaffirmed its 2006 earnings target on Thursday as the company continued to increase unit sales in September. "We're on track to reach our 4 billion euro ($5.1 billion) pretax profit target for 2006," Chief Executive Norbert Reithofer told journalists at the Paris car show. "We've always emphasised that we want to be the most successful premium car maker in terms of volumes in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-BMW CEO says on track for '06 earnings goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.