(Adds share price rise, background) GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Germany's BMW , the world's largest premium carmaker, is confident it will post solid financial results in the current year, its chief executive told Reuters in an interview on Tuesday. Shares in the company were 2.3 percent higher at 40.92 euros by 1316 GMT, making them the best performers on the German blue-chip DAX index, which was 0.3 percent lower. "We have a comparable situation as we did have in 2005. The exchange ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-BMW CEO sees solid 2006 financials; stock up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642