(Adds detail, background, shares) PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW reiterated its target for record 2004 earnings and revenues on Thursday after sales rose in the first nine months of the year. BMW brand sales will have increased 9 percent to 740,000 units in the nine months through September, while group unit sales gained 8 percent to more than 880,000 vehicles, finance chief Stefan Krause told reporters at the Paris car show. September group unit sales grew by at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-BMW CFO says sales rise, repeats 2004 goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.