* Hopes to double exports 2011 after more than tripling 2010 * Sees 2010 sales at over 500,000 units, missing target (Adds details, quotes) By Alison Leung and Fang Yan GUANGZHOU, China Dec 20 (Reuters) - Chinese car maker BYD Co Ltd , backed by U.S. billionaire Warren Buffett, is banking on renewable energy cars to reap a "sizable profit" in about five years and is focusing on green buses next year. "We have two e-buses running in Shenzhen now and are in talks to sell to Hong Kong ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-BYD sees "sizeable" new energy car profit 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.