(Adds details, further comments) By Stefano Rebaudo GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The board of Italian carmaker Fiat discussed the possibility of distributing a dividend on 2006 results at a meeting on Tuesday, CEO Sergio Marchionne said. "The issue has come back to the board. This morning we started discussing it," Marchionne told journalists on the sidelines of the Geneva auto show. "We will then decide how to develop the issue and will take a decision by early 2007 for what concerns ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Fiat mulls dividend on 2006 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642