* Fiat had said expected profit close to break even in 2010 * CEO sees third quarter better than expectations * Alfa Romeo not for sale, Industrial open for allies * Shares up 2.6 percent, outperform sector (Adds details, shares) PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat expects to raise its 2010 targets and will report a net profit this year, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday. Speaking on the sidelines of the Paris Auto Show, Marchionne said that sales in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Fiat to post net profit in 2010-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642