(Recasts and adds details) PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s European division was on track to post a profit in 2006 for the third consecutive year, Ford Europe Chief Executive John Fleming said on Thursday. The division made $196 million profit in the first half of this year, excluding special items. Fleming, however, did not give a specific forecast for the full year. Speaking at a roundtable with reporters at the Paris Auto Show, Fleming said he was optimistic about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Ford Europe on track for 2006 profit-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.