(Adds quotes) By Tom Brown PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's Jaguar luxury car unit will post a full-year 2002 operating loss of about $500 million, Ford's President and Chief Operating Officer Nick Scheele said on Friday. Scheele told Reuters at the Paris auto show that the loss, most of it to come in the fourth quarter, was partly due to a delay in the launch of Jaguar's new flagship XJ model, to ensure that there would be no quality glitches with the aluminium bodied car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Ford sees Jaguar 2002 $500 mln operating loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642