(Releads, adds quotes/background) By Michael Shields and Poornima Gupta PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. Chief Executive Rick Wagoner said he was open to an alliance with Renault and Nissan Motor Co Ltd but the U.S. carmaker's own restructuring plan was what will save it. "We have made it very clear that we have a pretty detailed turnaround and growth strategy for GM which is working very well and that is what is going to save the company and make the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-GM CEO says restructuring going at full speed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.