* Sees exports of Sail jumping 300 pct or more in 2011 * Exports to continue growing in coming years * Expects limit if Beijing ends tax incentive (Adds more executive quote, details) By Fang Yan and Alison Leung GUANGZHOU, China, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Top U.S. automaker General Motors expects exports of its China-made Chevrolet Sail to more than quadruple next year, a senior executive said, catering to rising demand for low-cost quality vehicles in emerging markets. GM started to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-GM China-made Chevrolet Sail exports to surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642