(Adds GM's Browning comment) GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said Tuesday it expected an increase in its European market share this year and flagged plans to increase sales in higher-margin areas. "We are certainly (looking) for share growth in Cadillac," the automaker's Europe chief, Carl-Peter Forster told reporters at the Geneva auto show. "Saab could grow or at least maintain its share...Chevrolet most probably is up for another year of strong growth. Put it all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-GM expects Europe market share growth in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642