* Guangqi Honda plans to sell Everus model next year * Aims to sell 30,000-50,000 Everus units in 2011 * First Everus S1 to come with two engine sizes (Adds details, quotes) By Alison Leung GUANGZHOU, China, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Guangqi Honda Automobile Co Ltd, a venture between Japan's Honda Motor Co and Guangzhou Automobile Group , will begin selling its new self-owned Everus brand car in the first half of 2011, executives told reporters on Monday. Chinese carmakers have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Guangqi Honda plans to sell Everus in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642