* To consider listing A shares next year * Sales to more than double by 2015 * Aims to raise capacity to 3 mln vehicles per year in 2015 (Adds details, quotes) GUANGZHOU, China Dec 20 (Reuters) - Hong Kong-listed Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd (GAC) , China's No.6 domestic automaker, is considering an A-share listing next year, its president said on Monday. "We will consider listing A shares next year and this was one of our goals when we listed in Hong Kong in August," President ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Guangzhou Auto to consider A-share listing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.