(Adds detail) By Michael Smith GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's top auto maker, Hyundai Motor Co , is very close to a deal to set up a 1-billion-euro ($1.19 billion) car plant in the Czech Republic, the company said on Tuesday. "We are very close at this particular time," Hyundai Europe Vice President Gerry Dorizas told Reuters on the sidelines of the Geneva auto show. He added that he was confident a deal with the Czech Republic would be secured, playing down media reports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Hyundai says Czech plant deal very close" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.