(Adds background, quotes, byline; stands as update to AUTOS-GM from Geneva) By Poornima Gupta GENEVA, Feb 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. Director Jerry York is now convinced the Saab and Hummer brands are good for the automaker, a month after he suggested GM get rid of them, GM's vice chairman of global product development, Bob Lutz, said. "Saab has really turned the corner," Lutz said at a Saab event a day ahead of the Geneva Auto Show. "It is close to making money as a brand." ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Jerry York convinced Saab good for GM-Lutz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642